Tuesday, March 13, 2007

St. Patrick's Day & Exchange-Student Farewell Party

WHAT: St.Patrick's Day (Exchange Student Farewell)
WHERE: Murphy's Pub (CNP)
WHEN: Saturday, March 17th (10:00pm)
WHY:
This party will be a combination of:

-St.Patrick’s Day Celebrations
-Irish Night (Country-Themed Party for Ireland, although I’m only 1/2 Irish and we have no Irish exchange its good fun, hah…)
-GSIM Council’s Farewell Party for Exchange Students (I’ve already spoken to Shinko and Sarah about this)
-Karaoke Club’s first On-Campus Karaoke Night @ CNP (Starting at midnight)
-End of the Term (Last Class Bash) for Winter Term 2007

4 comments:

bcpld said...

Ok guys, appreciate the support for the event... and I know we're all terribly busy but...

I'll really need some help organizing this!


If anyone is available Saturday afternoon for a quick trip to JUSCO that would be great, because I'll likely need to purchase a few things (beer, green food coloring, whiskey, bailey's irish cream, coffee mix, a couple ingredients for my Irish bread recipe).

Please let me know if you are available for that.

Lastly, the IM Council is helping to organize to some extent, so we should discuss how we can work together on this (I think they have some gifts for exchange students?)

joyja said...

Zannen..I also wanted to join, but I could not because I already got drunk from database.

Anonymous said...

The karaoke part was the worst one ever. Please do not do that again, unless it is the Karaoke Party, where I would not go at the first place.

chinpoko chan said...

really? had bad could it have been?